Missing Images

The User level image and some other images appear broken:

missing.thumb.png.36609c70bb401e8542b6e3

I have tried updating my cache

• Like 2

Yeah this has been broken for me for a few days now. I'm guessing the updating of stuff is still happening.

All fixed.

I have a lot of broken images in Firefox 39 and 40, tried the usual clearing cache, disabled add-ons but images still don't show. Works find in edge and chrome so i'm not sure what's going on.

adsgagsdagdsagdgd.png

• 9 months later...

Sorry to bump this post, but it's occurring again. Here's the broken pip image;

http://neowin.s3.amazonaws.com/forum/uploads/pip_1.png

Example topic here;

• Like 2

1 minute ago, upnorth said:

Seams to occur in Opera, IE 11 but not in FF for some reson. :huh:

This needs a bit more digging. I'll see what I can find...

If you could show links between each browser + screenshots, that'd be helpful. :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jack W said:

If you could show links between each browser + screenshots, that'd be helpful. :)

The image url is the exact same as Louisifer and also other in this thread reported. This is how it looks on my machine : 

Opera

RZiUTpG0.png  

Internet Explorer 11

Zr5ylz2Q.png

Firefox

nP3bEtPD.png

2 minutes ago, upnorth said:

The image url is the exact same as Louisifer and also other in this thread reported. This is how it looks on my machine : 

Opera

RZiUTpG0.png  

Internet Explorer 11

Zr5ylz2Q.png

Firefox

nP3bEtPD.png

Got it. It is broken in both browsers, just that Firefox hides the broken image icon. ;) Dave will just need to fix the permission issue for the image on Amazon.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jack W said:

Dave will just need to fix the permission issue for the image on Amazon.

Who's Dave? Asking because I haven't learnt yet who's who.

Fixed. I have a suspicion that it has to do with the fact we used the same file name for the three beginner ranks (lurker/one post wonder and Neowinian) have given them new names and reuploaded. Others confirmed to be working fine.

Well there are images missing now in the Funny Pictures thread.  These were not posted by the level that Steve Mentioned.

My sig is even missing.. My sig is hosted offsite as is the one image I am missing if that helps..

@Steven P.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Well there are images missing now in the Funny Pictures thread.  These were not posted by the level that Steve Mentioned.

My sig is even missing..

Your signature image is loading for me? If you right-click it, and open the image address, what do you see?

Just now, Jack W said:

Your signature image is loading for me? If you right-click it, and open the image address, what do you see?

That is not the pount, the image should be showing not file name at Photobucket.

Looks fine here, maybe you have a DNS issue going on. And what do you mean that's not the point? He's trying to help troubleshoot it... the first think you do is try to access the URL directly.

• Like 2