At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo

At least 15 people were killed, and up to 45 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara, broadcaster NHK reported.

Police told NNK they received a call from an employee of the facility, located west of Tokyo, just after 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, who said a man carrying a knife broke into the building.

Police told NHK they arrested a 26-year-old man when he turned himself in at a police station shortly after 3 a.m. local time.

More....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/at-least-15-dead-dozens-injured-in-knife-attack-outside-tokyo.html

19 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

60 would be dead if guns were not banned. I would say that's a net benefit.

Nobody would be dead if we banned all hands. Without hands, there's no way to shoot a gun or stab with a knife. 

Better yet, let's ban all arms, just to avoid any unnecessary "windmill" style swinging in crowded places.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TYT said:

Nobody would be dead if we banned all hands. Without hands, there's no way to shoot a gun or stab with a knife. 

Better yet, let's ban all arms, just to avoid any unnecessary "windmill" style swinging in crowded places.

Why not have a good balance where you get the most benefit while still having the ability to do most things. Japan is very successful at this balance when it comes to firearm deaths.

18 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

Ban thought crimes! quick Rosie O' Donnell is fat, quick!, ban spoons.

using that logic, why ban anthrax? why ban grenades? why ban IED's? They don't do anything without direct input from a user right?

7 minutes ago, Raze said:

So much compassion shown in this thread.

Condolences to the families and friends of the victims.   :/

Burnt out with all the crazies running around killing people and the usual crap that comes after, but God forbid the word gun gets used and everyone looses their mind with irrational nonsense, but use a knife and the excuses start flowing to justify the actions of the person and not the weapon, but guns don't get that treatment because the Left says guns are bad, just tiresome, and at this time if it's not in my city, don't care anymore 

Just now, Anibal P said:

Burnt out with all the crazies running around killing people and the usual crap that comes after, but God forbid the word gun gets used and everyone looses their mind with irrational nonsense, but use a knife and the excuses start flowing to justify the actions of the person and not the weapon, but guns don't get that treatment because the Left says guns are bad, just tiresome, and at this time if it's not in my city, don't care anymore 

Then why did you bother to post?   :huh:

2 hours ago, T3X4S said:

OMG BAN ALL KNIVES !!!

Yeah, got to stop all those mass knifing attacks that happen in Japan every other week.

2 hours ago, TYT said:

2NkKV[1].png

He's a nazi eugenics sympathizer/vigilante.

NHK said the suspect, 26, is a former employee at the facility

Asahi Shimbun newspaper reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying "I want to get rid of the disabled from this world."

6 hours ago, T3X4S said:

OMG BAN ALL KNIVES !!!

At least 19 people were killed, and 20 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara.

I guess they were not able to fight back. It's just a wild guess though.

9 hours ago, LaP said:

At least 19 people were killed, and 20 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara.

I guess they were not able to fight back. It's just a wild guess though.

Not seeing your point.